Join The Exploding Neoantigen Community
Your Comprehensive Guide To Create Truly Personalised Neoantigen Vaccines
& Cell-Based Immunotherapies
As the initial neoantigen clinical data proves to be lacklustre there are critical questions that are unfolding that we need to answer to ensure continued therapeutic success.
The Neoantigen Summit Europe is the only industry-led meeting dedicated to the robust prediction, identification and validation of neoantigens to develop potent tumorigenic immune responses.
Dedicated to advancing the next generation of cell therapies, through exploring how to robustly validate assays and advance the characterisation of cell immunotherapy analytics to ensure safe, effective and quality cell therapy products.
Join the leading industry experts virtually this April to be at the forefront of essential discussions on the future extension of the neoantigen discovery domain and the extrapolation capabilities of epitope prediction tools for infectious diseases such as COVID-19.
Here is a snapshot of the top 5 discussion you can’t afford to miss:
- Exploring innovative computational biosimulation techniques and other novel models used for neoantigen prediction with University of Oxford and myNeo
- Supercharging the effective identification of neoantigens with Abbvie, Vall d’Hebron Institute of Oncology & Genentech by learning about the novel neoantigen discovery tools being used
- Learning how pioneering companies are developing novel methods to weaponise neoantigens including biospecific antibodies, oncolotic viruses and self-assembling nanoparticles with Gritstone, Avidea and Valo Therpaeutics
- Optimising immune priming in neoantigen-based cancer vaccines for enhanced efficacy of treatment with Precision Biologics and Immunicum
- Addressing the important regulatory consequences of Brexit and manufacturing considerations for both personalised neoantigen vaccines and cell-based therapy with MHRA and Genocea