Join The Exploding Neoantigen Community
Your Comprehensive Guide To Create Truly Personalised Neoantigen Vaccines & Cell-Based Immunotherapies
Across 3 days of the Neoantigen Summit Europe, you will meet 100+ experts focused in advancing neoantigen targeting, ensuring you meet the right people and have valuable conversations in intimate settings of workshops, roundtables and networking sessions.
With an exclusively case-study led agenda, this year’s meeting will focus on:
- Successfully eliciting potent immune response to neoantigens
- Understanding the regulatory requirements in the clinical development of neoantigen based therapies
- The most up-to-date clinical experiences of neoantigen personalised cancer immunotherapy
- Gain the practical insights you need to improve the immune response and commercial viability of your neoantigen based cancer immunotherapy this year.
- Delve into novel approaches for more effective neoantigen identification with AbbVie, Vall d’Hebron Institute of Oncology & Genentech
- Learn how pioneering companies are developing novel methods to weaponise neoantigens including biospecific antibodies, oncolotic viruses and self-assembling nanoparticles with Gritstone Oncology, Avidea and Valo Therapeutics
- Evaluate different techniques of measuring immunogeneity with Precision Biologics and Vaxon Biotech
- Address important clinical trial design, regulatory and manufacturing considerations for both personalised neoantigen vaccines and cell-based therapy with Genocea, MHRA and Washington University School of Medicine
- Identify different techniques in designing offthe-shelf, shared neoantigen-based personalised vaccines with Treos Bio, Calviri and Frame Cancer Therapeutics